she spreads her love

Monday, September 18, 2006

yep, frustrated

I have a problem. A work out problem. My problem(s) is (are) this:
-I am not a morning person.
-I have little to no energy or motivation by the time I get home from work.
-I only have an hour lunch, and I usually work out for longer than an hour.
-I have the most physical activity energy around 3pm.
All of this means, I never work out when I get home like I Say I will, and I can never drag my ass out of bed early enough to work out in the morning, and I don't have enough time during the day to accomplish what I want.
So, I don't know what to do. I'm not sure how to make myself wake up in the morning to work out, I'm not sure how to make myself not want to just lay around when I get home from work, and I don't know how to convince my boss to let me take a two-hour lunch (and stay until 6).
I DO play volleyball on Tuesdays, and I could potentially play on Wednesdays...and getting my butt out to run on Saturdays isn't usually a problem (especially after this wedding shit is done)...but that doesn't really help me all that much.
In theory, I'm supposed to play volleyball on Tuesdays, run Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday, and throw in some weights on a few of those nights...but that never seems to happen. :-/ So, yeah...I know goals I have, I know what I need to do, I know what I "want" to do...I just can't seem to do it.

In other news...it was gorgeous here today...I can definitely feel fall coming in the air! and I LOVE fall...by far my favorite season...pumpkin spice smell, and pretty leaves, and brisk nights, and sweaters, and jeans, and soup...sigh...it just needs to get a tad cooler :-p

2 Comments:

Blogger dani said...

fall happens in cali?? i'm not sure if it happens in texas... i have my doubts. but people keep promising me it'll get cold... i think they've just been down here so long they don't know what cold is. i mean, the city doesn't even own a salt truck. i don't know if i can even comprehend that.

23:40  
Blogger Erin said...

well, kind of...we get a week to two weeks where the leaves go from green, to brown/red, to dead...but I have enough vivid memories of the bus rides to o'hare for fall break to stay with me for pictures of pretty leaves :-p

19:11  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home