she spreads her love

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

choices

ok, so my mom gave me a $100 check for my birthday, and I'm having trouble deciding how to spend it. do I:

-put it toward a massage/facial/manicure/pedicure/bikini wax (zomg)?
-buy a heartrate monitor and running belt?
-get new work clothes?
-buy a new cell phone (my current one is almost 3 years old, decides to randomly drop signal when it wants, and has to be recharged every other day)?
-bank it?
-other?

so I dunno...I probably should save it...but that's not fun :-p I'll have to think about this...

and liam got me pretty flowers, yay :-D otherwise, it was a pretty low-key birthday, but that was nice - I did boring stuff like work on invitations, do the dishes, clean the bathroom, etc., that needed to be done...I *didn't* go running, but who wants to work out on their birthday? :-p

it's weird to think I'm 24...I remember when anything above 21 seemed so old :-p ah, to be 15 again...NO THANK YOU :-p I just don't feel like I should be that old...it still feels like I graduated from ND this may, like I just started at my job, like I just barely started drinking legally :-p but I guess that's good, in a way...of course, working with people who are my parents' age helps me feel like a baby :-p

mmmm project runway...LOVE this show :-D

3 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

I would go either spa-ness or clothes (or split it between the two)...

I'd wait till you can get a free cell phone through signing a contract or something -- or, if you have cingular, you can totally just HAVE the extra one I have!! It's an LG, barely used at all, everything's erased, and I'm overly attached to my current phone better, otherwise I would have probably switched to it myself...

11:40  
Blogger Erin said...

yeah, I'm leaning toward spa-ness myself

and I think liam's contract is up in oct., so I think I'm going to hold out until then and get a new phone when I get on his plan :-p

18:32  
Blogger dani said...

i think i've actually passed on to a state of agelessness.... i'm not old yet, i'm not really young anymore... i just kinda am. being 24 really doesn't mean anything, and when people ask me how old i am, i frequently have to stop and think about it before i can answer.

08:29  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home