zzzZZZzzz
so I'm not gonna lie, I'm only posting because I wanted to hit the three-days-in-a-row mark :-p I just got home about 10 minutes ago, and I'm pooped...I worked 7-4, then went shopping with my mom for 3+ hours, then went back to rancho to try on wedding dress (I had to test it with my shoes, I had a reason!!!), eat dinner, find pictures, gather invitation-making supplies, etc., and now I'm about ready to fall asleep at my desk :-(
I've been so bad the last two weeks about sleeping, and I am really starting to feel it...I've been going to bed after 11:30, and waking up sometime between 5:30 and 6:30, and I feel like I'm in a perma-zombie state :-/ plus, I swear my brain just spontaneously stops fucntioning now...and my memory is crap...and yet, even if I'm half asleep alllllll day long, around 9pm, I wake up, and I can't fall asleep :-(
maybe it has something to do with my new starbucks addiction...or that I'm trying to do 1.75 full-time positions, or that I'm planning a wedding, or that I'm now magically captain of a volleyball team that is short two players, or that I feel guilty for not being more involved in my role as a jaycee board member, or...ok, too exhausted after typing that to go on :-p
c'mon sleep!

2 Comments:
Whoa.
You're POSTING AGAIN?!
I check about once every other week or so, and all of a sudden BAM! THREE posts!
It's a good thing I don't have a weak heart ;-)
And I concur with Danielle, tho for a different reason: you're wrong that we just want to come eat cake and drink your booze... we're ALSO taking notes for our own weddings... you know... eventually...
*nods head and smiles about the guild wars, etc.* My brother's a guild leader or whatever... silly geeks... but you must explain what "/" means when you say /uber-geek... wtf, mate? ^^
*sends good sleeping vibes to the overly stressed insomniac that her friend has become* ;-)
hehe, I like to spice things up a bit once in awhile, what I can say? ;-)
<3
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home