she spreads her love

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

dare to dream?

dare I even approach anything remotely related to, "hey, I should update this more...I think I will!"? :-p they say if you do something for 7 days, it will become a habit, so let's see if I can even go with updating 2 days in a row :-p

so this is one...I have nothing to report, really...I don't want to turn this into a play-by-play of what wedding-related things I've done each day, because who besides me (and maybe my mom and beth) cares about that? :-p people just want to show up and eat my cake and drink my booze ;-)

so yeah...work is...interesting...I got a new computer today, yay! the computer I was using, was about on par with the one I had my junior year...OF HIGH SCHOOL :-p I'm also trying to figure out how to do the job of 1.75 people without working any overtime, because, quite frankly, they don't pay me enough to warrent OT :-p but, as soon as the .75 part of my job is more clearly defined, you'd better bet your ass I'm going to be asking for more money :-p it's fun though...I'm basically doing two completely different jobs, so I don't really get bored...but I do feel kind of bad that I've had to let some stuff slide because I simply don't have time to do it, and some of that is coming back to bite me in the ass this week, so we'll see if I can sweet talk my way out of it :-?

and our volleyball team is going to the playoffs next week, yay! I LOVE my team...they're so much fun...I've been able to coach some of them a bit too, and it's just so wonderful to watch them get better and better every week...I miss coaching so much...but I DON'T miss having to coach 18 year-olds with shitty attitudes :-p

I think I'll stop there for now...don't want to blow it all at once ;-) plus, I've been pretty introspective the past week or so, so I want to firm up those thoughts a little bit more before I decide if I'm going to go all philosophical on everyone (and, by everyone, I naturally mean the people who have given up on me updating completely and stop checking this ;-)) but, we'll see

p.s. my brain has literally not been functioning today, so if there are horrific spelling or grammar errors...oh well :-p

2 Comments:

Blogger dani said...

erin erin erin.... not all of us are going to show up just to eat your cake and drink your booze... some of us don't care about the cake.

=)

18:55  
Blogger Erin said...

lol...silly me :-p

the cake is gonna be soooo good tho! :-)

20:34  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home