she spreads her love

Monday, March 27, 2006

germies 2, erin 1

well...since I still feel like shit after being sick all weekend and am staying home from work today, I figured I might as well get off my lazy ass and blog while waiting for my coworker to call so I can get back to bed :-p

for starters:

The rules:
List seven songs you’re into right now. No matter the genre, whether [or not] they have words, or even if they’re any good, they must be songs you’re really enjoying right now. Post these instructions in your blog along with your seven songs, then tag seven other people to see what they’re listening to.

The List:

shawn colvin - when you know
system of a down - BYOB
fall out boy - dance dance
death cab for cutie - soul meets body
gretchen wilson - california girls
sara evans - saints and angels
system of a down - hypnotize


The Tag:

kelly I guess :-p

let's see what else...I really need to take a vacation :-p work is driving me nuts, and frankly really starting to piss me off...too bad I can't take PTO until october :-( oh well...being able to take 3 weeks off for the wedding will be worth it...we picked our cake this weekend, and I've found a seamstress who can make the dresses I want for waaaay less than I could by them, so that's exciting...now to figure out flowers and invitations :-p planning a wedding = total crap, so irritating :-)

k, its time for me to go back to sleep, cause I still feel like shit...ugh, I hate being sick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home