she spreads her love

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

hrm

so...I'm joining kelly in the world of weird medical diagnoses after an unusual incident...

so I went to my doctor a couple weeks ago because over thanksgiving, I had this thing where every time I woke up, it was hard to breathe because my back (like, ribs part) felt super tight, and then my left arm was just aching and even kept me up most of a night...which, needless to day, kinda freaked me out...so I had blood work done, and I now have two - count 'em, TWO - referals to other docs:

1) an endocronologist, because this is my second blood draw in a row where I had low glucose
2) a rheumatoidologist (I think, my answering machine sucks so I couldn't really make it out), because apparently some antibody related to rheumatoid was "elevated quite a bit," which could be an indication of some underlying rheumatoid condition (not just arthritis, either)

so yeah...now I have to make more doctor's appointments, and see what the f' is going on :-p

goodie

in other news...I haven't start christmas shopping yet, yikes!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha ha ha

parallel dimensions... wooooo...

i'll be having a white christmas, you'll have white beaches during christmas...

freaky medical conditions...

hey, maybe that's why we live on opposite sides of the country: if we lived in the same place, we'd implode or something because we draw from the same life source something or other... ha ha ha ha ha

anyway, *hugs* on your fmc's (freaky medical conditions ;-) ) and i'll be in touch... oh, while I'm thinking of it, i'm sure you already sent me your street address, but could you email it to me again? kfaehnle@alumni.nd.edu

Later tater!

15:18  
Blogger Erin said...

<3 kelly ;-)

11:06  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home