she spreads her love

Sunday, December 11, 2005

WoW

tee hee...so I don't even want to see how many hours I've played video games this weekend :-/ I even brought work home to do...but no, I just played games and slept...althoughtI did clean the kitchen and bathroom and hit the grocery store today...but yeah

although, in my defense, getting motivated to do work stuff is NOT really happening for me right now...I took on a new task at work because the woman who had it left (I had the task when she was on maternity leave last year, so I was the only one who knew how to do it), and when I finally got a chunk of time to devote to organizing it and putting it all in my office, it became painfully obvious she hadn't done A THING while she had it last month...I have 5 weeks worth of crap to sift through...PLUS she had shit in her files from all the way back to 1995!! who does that?! I filled up a giant recycle bin and 4 trash cans last thursday alone! and I'm STILL not totally caught up on everything...things have to be mailed, other things need to be photocopied and mailed, all before the first week in January because it's the end of the quarter :*(

AND...to top THAT off...we might not even be sticking with the vendor, and switching to a more useful, and MUCH easier to administer, vendor...grrrr...so if I bust my ass and freak out for 3 weeks, only to have it not matter, I may very well kill someone ;-)

*sigh* other than work, things are good...drew is home, which is awesome...he spent the week with us, and man I missed that kid while he was in f'ing australia :-p and I'm excited it's Christmas!! even if it's sunny and in the 70s here during the day, it's still awesome :-) I get to bake next weekend, and go shopping for presents and all that fun stuff...and we have a little tree, it's so cute :-) even if it has all of liam's ornaments and none of mine yet, so it's very masculine :-p

but...the weekend isn't over...and our guild is about to get back to a fight, so I need to go heal some teammates ;-)

tee hee :-D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home