amber is the color of your energy
saw 311 in concert last night...*sigh* :-D
they were just awesome...since they've been around for 15 years, and don't really need all the media hype to get people to buy their CDs, their performance was so chill...it was VERY different from the green day concert we went to in october...green day's felt like a performance of expectations, like they were SUPPOSED to be politically provocative and they were SUPPOSED to put on this big showy performance with fire and lights and all this stuff, almost like the hype has made it so they had to do certain things because they would hear about it later if they didn't...but 311's show was in a much smaller venue, for starters, and felt like they were just up there to have a good time and play their music for friends...they just played some songs and did their thing and it was great :-)
although, it did make me finish my amazon order and buy all their CDs I had that were lost in the infamous "bag" incident after graduation :-S I still knew all the songs, but it reminded me of just how much I was missing by not having those...one more step toward replacing the 250 CDs I lost :-p
and I'm sooooo excited for today...I'm going home to bake and make fudge and do laundry and stuff :-D I LOVE christmas baking day...the only reason I'm even still home is because I'm trying to convince myself to do dishes :-p but I think it's safe to say they'll still be left for me tonight :-p who cares if the kitchen smells a little funny, I won't be home all day today anyway ;-)

3 Comments:
eRin! you need to post again! i miss your posts.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home