one down, eight million to go
so I officially booked our wedding reception site today, yay! huge load of my shoulders, as I was AMAZED at how quickly the sites I was looking at filled up...9-10 months in advance no less! and I LOVE the place - www.thefrenchestate.com - the website does NOT do it justice at all...it's a 114-year old house that is just adorable...it's going to be such a pretty place :-D plus, now it makes the reception much more of a fun afternoon garden party type thing than a formal evening hotel shindig, which makes me much happier...the house just has such a cool vibe, I can't wait!!
and I got to play volleyball today!! and, I'm hoping getting my ass kicked by that will be the final push I need to get my sorry, out of shape ass working out again...I mean, if dani can do it, I can, right?! right. plus, when our season starts on march 21, I don't want to be embarrassed :-p so I need to get moving, maybe play at open night volleyball a bit more...anything so I can be sure to fit into the weddidng dress I bought 6 months ago while I was still working out :-/
and I'm going through major pet withdrawls...I want a kitty and/or puppy sooooooo bad, its killing me not having one :-( too bad I don't want to get a cat if we can't get a dog, because liam will be sad if I have an animal and he didn't...but we live in a cat only building, plus I don't want to get a dog without someone home during the day for it...so...sigh...I smother any animal I come across now :-p I just wish housing in cali wasn't so RIDICULOUSLY expensive so we could actually afford a decent place...sigh
time to shower now, I never showered after vball, and I stink!

1 Comments:
I here you on the housing. I'm looking for a place in NYC and everything there is (obviously) crazy expensive.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home