doh!
I know, I know, I didn't post yesterday...but that's why I'm posting this morning and making myself late to work :-p monday nights are our "date nights" anyway, and we're not allowed to turn on the computer (and I don't want to blog from work), so I have a valid excuse ;-)
they're tearing up the parking lots and resurfacing in our complex, ugh...such a pain in the ass...we had to go wandering around at 10pm last night just to find liam a parking spot...only two more days of this crud :-p
and should I do it? should I give in and do the facebook/myspace thing? I had been resisting for awhile, only because I knew I never kept THIS updated, so how on earth could I do three things? thoughts?
and I've decided I need to not work mondays anymore :-p I'm so worthless...I get the least amount done on mondays, and then just feel pathetic for being such a waste of space...think my boss would let me work 4 10-hour days?
the hunt for a DJ continues....so mad at myself for putting this off for so long :-p but, it was a last minute decision to not do music ourselves, so it's my own fault, I suppose...I just hope we can find someone who isn't ridiculously cheesy...at least I found two more volleyball players for the fall season...that was a relief...hmmmm, I wonder if any of them DJ... :-p
well, I'm late enough...I apologize for the late, and kind of shoddy entry...I'll try to do better tonight ;-)

1 Comments:
AWWWWWW DATE NIGHTS!
I guess we'll forgive you ;-)
You should definitely do Facebook, because it's low-to-no-maintenance and we can look up things like your address and phone number and such without crazies being able to see stuff like that about you -- only your crazy friends and fellow Domers. My Space... I just recently joined just to be able to see other people's pictures... I wouldn't recommend it unless you want scary people wanting to be your friend (or soliciting your *services*)... Tho I guess it's good to keep track of the lower scale bands and a wider range of people who haven't necessarily gone to a college eligible to join Facebook.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home