she spreads her love

Saturday, August 12, 2006

take that!

for the record, you're looking at post #5...come hell or high water, I WILL post 7 days in a row :-p boo-ya

went to my cousin's wedding today...no booze = bored out of my mind :-p I mean, how can you not have a wedding without alcohol?! they're evangelical christian, tho, which does explain it...but let me tell you, the catholic contingent of her family was NOT happy :-p actually, we spent a good chunk of the reception talking about my wedding and how awesome it's going to be :-) oops... ;-)

and I am still damn tired tonight, even though I slept 10 hours last night...so naturally, I'm on the computer instead of going to bed...y'know, I don't know what I'd do without my computer...when I was without one for about a month after christmas (damn you shitty mobo), it was torture...kinda sad, really...oh well :-p

in other news, the 100% whole grain baked wheat thins are to die for

3 Comments:

Blogger ndheathen said...

Did you know there was no alcohol a head of time? Did anyone bring a flask?

08:30  
Blogger Erin said...

I didn't think of it until I was already at my parents' house...and liam had searched for his flask anyway, and couldn't find it :-(

we're getting him a new one today :-p

08:51  
Blogger Kelly said...

Ha ha ha, reason #394587349 Liam's marrying you: you take his flask needs very seriously ;-)


And you're the same way I am in so many self-sabotaging ways, my dear. ;-) I have the tendency to think I'm too uninteresting and a pain in the @$$, and it keeps me from calling or emailing people as often as I probably should.

So just squelch this "too late" notion and at least keep updating your blog so we at least can keep up to date! I've found that the only ND ppl I've really kept up with are the ones in blogland. Stupid, but true! But this way, you don't have to have a whole lotta confidence in people caring about what you have to say, and all the people who do care (and there are several, promise!), will be able to keep up with you from across the continent ;-)

09:49  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home