has the sky fallen yet?
just checking, since this is my FOURTH post in a ROW! that's right, count 'em weep, uh, all you people who, um, yeah...FOUR!
highlight of my night: this
a close second: waffles with blueberries and real maple syrup :-)
anti-highlight of my day: our CEO's assistant going crazy biotch on us
close second to that: my email alarm going off every 30 seconds as the 150 people I sent an email to actually checked it :-p
my brother is coming home on sunday, yay! it'll be nice to pick on him in person again...and we're going to my cousin's wedding tomorrow...I'm anxious to see how it turns out...when you plan your wedding, you find yourself doing nothing but wanting to see what other people did, and trips to michaels, or any place you registered, are never the same again...I actually pay attention to interior design elements now, when I would never even CONSIDER having anything but candles in their (boring) holders on my bookshelves, tables, etc...crazy man...I almost bought a martha stewart magazine yesterday...it was kinda scray and thrilling at the same time
yeah, I have no idea what happened in the paragraph above...I think it's what happens why I should be in BED instead of playing WoW and blogging :-p

2 Comments:
The same thing happens when your FRIENDS start all getting married and you start looking at wedding areas of stores and buying wedding magazines (that won't ACTUALLY help you because by the time you get married, everything in it will be out of date and there will be totally new trends...)
:-P
And I get the same thing on my compy when I send out mass-emails to teachers, so I feel for ya! (Damn you, "Read receipts"!)
read reciept must die....
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home