moving on up
ahahaha I just noticed I've been promoted on garrett's hierarchy of bloggers from "are you still alive?" to "semi-regulars" - YES! ;-) that was the extra nudge I needed to post while trying to convince myself to go cut strawberries and make an omelet (not with the strawberries in it, thought)
work has officially been kicking my ass the last two weeks...3 big presentations, an all-day kids health fair last saturday, on a time crunch to figure out the budgets for my projects next year...I've been so busy with work that I've barely had time to work on wedding stuff...the horror :-p but tonight is marathon stuffing invitations since mom and I FINALLY finished making all the pieces, so that will be a big load off my mind...then its on to the million little details that need to get done, ewww :-) but I'm getting super excited now...I want it to be here already!!
side note: I'm going to miss pierce brosnan as james bond, and I <3 spike tv
I've become so addicted to watching cat videos on youtube...it's sad, really, but I just can't get enough :-p I hope we get the video camera we registered for so I can start taking stupid videos of morty :-)
I need to get out of my exercise slump, too...I go through phases: four weeks of awesomeness, followed by two weeks of nothingness, rinse and repeat...I need to stop with the two weeks of nothingness :-p it's just so easy to be lazy...*sigh* I'm going to start an exercise journal this weekend, so maybe that will help me out...you all know me and keeping lists ;-)
I think my stomach has convinced my feet to go to the kitchen so I can make an omelet now...but I wouldn't put any bets on the strawberries being cut :-p

4 Comments:
dude. that is WAY too much work for food. ;-)
does mort live with you now???
sadly, no...but I'm up at my parents' house at least twice a week now with all the wedding stuff, so I get to see him more at least
You're easy to please;-) Also, I agree with you, Brosnan was a good Bond. I'll miss him too.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home