she spreads her love

Thursday, August 17, 2006

holy caffeine batman!

whoa I've had too much caffine today...grande nonfat latte + can of diet cherry coke = way more caffeine than erin EVER has in one given day...and I'm sooooooo freaking jittery now...I'm even going to blame the caffeine for my freaking out and anxiety about wedding stuff today...SIXTY-FIVE DAYS LEFT!!

that just totally hit me today...only two months left! eight weeks! how the HELL am I supposed to get everything done in that time?! I only have 7 weekends left?!? eep! I'm going to be even more worthless than normal at work from here on out! :-p I haven't done jack this week...the two bosses I report to are all out...so I've been planning and making lists and reading the LA times online :-p I'm going to have to take stock of my cabinet and fridge, and make sure I only have healthy food around, because I have a feeling I'm going to be doing a looooot of stress eating :-p thankfully, I have the elliptical machine in my room, and my weights and stuff all out in the living room...I have a feeling my working out is going to become less structured and more "10 minutes here" and "3 sets there," which is fine...as long as I do it :-p

I need to slow down more than anything...I just feel like I'm bouncing among a million different things at once, and not really focusing on anything...I need to re-learn how to do ONE thing at a time...I'm going to try meditating when I get home from work, too...anything to help me settle down a bit and not go CrAzY

cause that's how I feel right now :-p

1 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

Wow, Erin. *wide-eyed shock*
That post was intense ;-)

Henri Nouwen might be a good place to start with the meditation: he talks about having a quiet spiritual center in the midst of the chaos of life.

13:20  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home