cha-boo-ya
for the record, that was 10 days in a row of posting...oh yes...I rule
now lets see if I can keep it going :-p
big day tomorrow - dress fitting, shopping for glassware for the reception, mother of the bride dress shopping, and more invitation making...I'm gonna be pooped :-p
...time for some anime ;-)

6 Comments:
anime??? ohmygod.... seriously, what has happened to you??? who have you become?????
lol
>.>
<.<
what are those things?? i don't know what they mean!! are they some kind of geek code??
they're freaky weirdo anime faces... for freaky weirdo anime crazies like erin... *shakes head* i mourn the loss with you danielle...
oh, you people act like I've become some crazy foreigner :-p I SWEAR I'm still me...I mean, I STILL watch pride and prejudice at LEAST twice a week :-D
p.s. for the record:
>.> <--- is a face looking to one side
<.< <--- face looking to the other side
kind of like when you're trying to "obviously" nonchalant...like, "*whistles* I'm not doing anything...."
does that make sense? :-/
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home