ewwww
so I didn't leave work until 7pm tonight...and I have to be back at 7am tomorrow...ewww :-p
but, I've decided I think my ideal work shift would be the 3pm-11pm...you can come home and crash, and then get up early or sleep in as late as you want and still be functional before having to go to work...it might also have something to do with the fact that my body doesn't feel like it truly wakes up until around 2:30pm :-p see, if I could swing a way to do writing/PR/marketing/graphic design consulting from home, I could totally work those hours...sigh
and my volleyball team lost the semis tonight :-( oh well...we SHOULD at least finish 3rd...which, oddly enough, is what we finished in league play...we just didn't have it this season like we did last season...but I think next season I'll be setting all the way around (w00t!) since we're getting a new guy and a new girl...I think the new guy is tall, too...so it should be fun :-) AND I get to be team manager this time...phear me!!! ;-)
yikes I just realized it's my mom's birthday tomorrow...I'll have to go do some lunchtime shopping :-p although, I think I'm going to make appointments for a spa day for us for her birthday...that way, I can spend the $100 she gave me on spa stuff, and I can pay for hers :-) now I just need to decide if I get a facial, massage, spa manicure, spa pedicure, or a combination of those four :-)
and it's going to be a minor miracle if we can get the invitations mailed out my monday -_- it's gonna be a loooooong weekend :-p

3 Comments:
phear?? have you forgotten to spell??
(and don't you love having an official blog heckler?)
it's pretty bitchin, actually...keeps me on my toes ;-)
ERRIIIIINNN! Where'd you GO?!
*sigh*
And you were getting so GOOD at posting regularly!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home