she spreads her love

Saturday, September 02, 2006

check!

invitations mailed = check
giant mess in my living room = check
a million other things left on the to-do list = check -_-

at least the big stuff is done, though...I can handle a billion (er, I mean million) little things to do...I actually need to figure out what all I need to order online and get that done...only 7 weeks left!!!

in other news...liam and his friend bucky have decided they want to have a star wars marathon...oh yes, I mean watching all SIX movies IN A ROW...so naturally I had to go buy hot tamales and flaming hot cheetos :-p they're planning to give it a go today, but they might not make it to the end since we need to take a four-hour break for NOTRE DAME FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!! sooooooooooo excited it's back...we have the brats in the freezer all ready to make for dinner (the game is at 5pm our time), I have my "the shirt" and hair ribbons ready, oh, I can't wait :-D we'd just better win...actually, if I could guarantee a win on ONE football, it would be the ND/UCLA game ;-)

guess I'd better pick this mess up before bucky comes.... :-p

2 Comments:

Blogger ndheathen said...

You are aware of the fact that we play Army this year right?

14:19  
Blogger Kelly said...

Got my invitation day before yesterday!!

*stands in awe of Erin's amazing creativity and the effort required to make these invitations*

You're SO hired as my wedding planner. (You know, eventually...)

06:31  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home