she spreads her love

Monday, September 25, 2006

I have a floor?

yep, that's in question right now...two bridal showers later, and I have nothing but boxes of stuff in my living room/dining area/kitchen :-p don't get me wrong, I'm BEYOND excited about having a "grown up" kitchen, with matching things, and new things, and tools I don't have that I need/want, and getting rid of all the hand-me-down/leftover college crap...but the chaos in my living space is driving me nuts...I have pathways cleared to the important places...and really no time to go through all the old stuff and get rid of it to put the new stuff away...and those of you who know me KNOW how I feel about clutter and disorganization -_-

but the showers have been so fun...especially the one on saturday :-D I made my mom and liam's mom be models for the famous toilet paper wedding dress, we discovered I'm either high maintenance or really prepared based on the contents of my purse (I won with a score of 170 - the next closest scores were 100 and 110, point incraments ranging from 5-20 points), and I had 3 glasses of champagne :-) oh yeah, and alea has THE cutest puppy in the world...seriously...imagine adorable 6-monthish old yellow lab puppy sitting at the back door with her sad eyes just DYING to come inside with the rest of us and lick us to death...her kitties were very attentive, too, especially to all the wrapping around my chair :-p AND it was so awesome that beth was able to fly out for the weekend...it would have been nicer if her flight wasn't delayed EIGHT hours so we could actually spend more time together, but saturday was a blast

now I'm just exhausted as hell, because I didn't nothing but run around and not sleep a lot the last 3 days :-p but, I literally did no work at work today (yay playing with registries, and theknot.com, and picking out program paper, and updating rsvp lists!), and I'm not working wednesday afternoon (I have to go in at 5am, though...but don't get me started)...so, mom and I are going shopping for make up and materials to make some of our DIY stuff :-D

I'm going to need some heavy duty paint and a caffeine drip by the time the wedding rolls around so look and act somewhat alive :-p

if only I could convince myself to go to the grocery store now.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home