she spreads her love

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

play that funky music...

I'm in a big-time funk today...and there really isn't anything that sticks out as the "ah HA!" element contributing to the funk...I'm sooooooo tired of my job (well, a piece of job, to be specific), and quite frankly, I'm getting really resentful about it...and I haven't been able to make myself workout as much as I'd like (i.e. AT ALL) because by the time I get home, I just want to lay down, and we all know I don't move quickly enough in the morning to workout then :-p and then, because it's the holidays, I've been eating worse than normal, so I feel like I've already gained 10 pounds...and I don't get to play volleyball for another month, and I'm still not 100% happy with the jaycees situation, and I still don't really have someone here who I can hang out with on a consistent basis...and did I mention I really hate part of my job? and I want to buy new kitchen knives, but that whole decision process isn't going so well, and I'm tired of being crammed into a tiny apartment, and either want more space, or to learn how to use the little space we have better...and I'm just generally not feeling too happy today...or most of last week...sigh
can I go on another vacation? preferably to europe...anyone want to come with me?

2 Comments:

Blogger dani said...

i'll come!! i need to get away from philosophy like you wouldn't believe. (among other places) we can go to hungary and visit my relatives... basically it'll involve chilling out in a cool little town, not understanding anything they say, and eating the yummy things they make for us. sounds rocking =)

if that's less viable, you can come to texas and we can chill out in austin. and i can introduce you to all the greyhounds. they're awesome at cheering people up when you feel icky.

22:07  
Blogger Kelly said...

Dudes.

Let's go!

Oh right, that whole "needing to actually have money in order to spend it" thing...

I swear, if I can finagle myself into a better job in the next month or so, we're so on.

09:26  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home