she spreads her love

Monday, December 11, 2006

sound bites

so, I was a lazy ass yesterday, so I have a lot on my to-do list tonight, but I wanted to post a couple things, so here's the short of it:

-we got a new vacuum...a dyson...and I am WAY to freakin excited to use it for the first time (my parents have one, and I miss it)...and the bonus? we had enough target gift cards from the shower/wedding to spend $479 at target (we got stuff other than the vacuum, too), and didn't have to pay a cent :-D
-liam and I went on our first saturday hike this weekend...we discovered a state park with hiking trails 10 mins from our house, so we're going every saturday now...my ass hurt so much from the hills yesterday, but we loved it, and can't wait to go again this saturday...and we saw a way cute baby rattlesnake on the trail (if it was an adult, I wouldn't be quite so enamored with it, but it was a little guy, and he was so darn cute :-p)
-liam got his christmas present saturday, too - a new flat screen monitor...he was using a 6-year old monster, so we're reveling in the new desk space he has
-I'm trying to decide what I want my christmas present to be - a new toaster oven, or a new set of knives :-p the sad part is, the knives are what I want the most, but they may be a bit too expensive to justify after all the wedding/honeymoon aftermath :-p
-I have sooooo many gift cards left from the wedding and shower, we're going to get so much "christmas" stuff for free! :-D
-I'm still not used to saying my new last name
-I want a kitty...and a puppy...and a yard for them, too

time to get to work!

3 Comments:

Blogger dani said...

rattlesnake? cute? you know youre worse off if the baby ones bite you, right? let me just say, you're insane. but i guess i knew that.

i'm writing papers now... i might need you to yell at me... cuz its just not happening right now.

and i found the coolest thing at central market (grocery store kinda like whole foods) yesterday. tirmasu cordials. they're malt ball shaped, but tiramisu flavored. freaking awesome, man.

08:42  
Blogger dani said...

rattlesnake? cute? you know youre worse off if the baby ones bite you, right? let me just say, you're insane. but i guess i knew that.

i'm writing papers now... i might need you to yell at me... cuz its just not happening right now.

and i found the coolest thing at central market (grocery store kinda like whole foods) yesterday. tirmasu cordials. they're malt ball shaped, but tiramisu flavored. freaking awesome, man.

08:42  
Blogger Erin said...

...all minor details about the snake...he was still way cuter than his adult form :-p

besides, shouldn't you be writing papers instead of critiquing my taste in baby animals? GET TO WRITING!!!!!!!

p.s. and eat a tirmasu cordial, too

23:12  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home