it's like a whole new me!
I got my new drivers' license today - I look so hot in my pic :-p now I get to go change my name on everything else, woo :-p only waiting on one more credit card with my new name, too! so strange - I still answer the phone "erin wi-knapp" :-D
and I had a strange moment of holiday euphoria today...I was seriously bouncing off the walls this morning with excitment for christmas...it was cold and rainy, and all I wanted to do was put up christmas decorations and clean my house and host parties and shop and buy people presents and listen to christmas music...and this NEVER happens to me...I mean, I even want to, like, make a gingerbread house and stuff...I have no idea where this excited-for-the-holidays-wanting-to-do-traditional-things erin came from...the only thing I can think of is my psyche has somehow changed being an "old married woman"...because there are things that do feel different now, even though I didn't expect them to...so I'm wondering if my sudden transformation to a martha stewart/rachel ray/insert other homemaker expert here wanna-be has something to do with being a "wife" now...weird :-p
I mean, I was so happy this morning, I even had a moment where I LIKED my job...it freaked me out
I'm blaming starbucks, with their holiday cups...and I ordered a grande instead of a tall, forgetting the double espresso shot ALWAYS makes me jittery and crazy...damn you, starbucks :-p
.....off to decorate for christmas now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home